Give your Desktop personality with a new Wallpaper
Millions of people use Personal computers on a daily basis. Alot of them still looking at the same old default wallpaper that came installed on their desktop. Customizing your computer’s desktop with backgrounds and wallpapers says alot about your personality. There is an endless supply of computer wallpaper designs. With a simple Google search of your monitor’s resolution 1024 x 768,1280 x 800, 1280 x 1024 etc. you can find thousands of pictures, animations, and 3D images that you can place on your desktop to express your personality. Now that we know where to find images for our desktop lets talk about how to use them as your desktop background.
For windows XP
- Right click a empty area on your computer screen and the selection menu will appear.
- Click on the Properties selection, near the bottom.
- A window to pop that will give you more options.
- Select the Desktop tab on top of this window and you will be taken to a screen that will show your computer screen.
- Select the browse button and select the image you want to use.
- Click on the Apply button then click OK.
- If you wish to adjust the position the images, you can choose center, tile, or strech.
- Congradulations! You just replaced your Windows XP Wallpaper.
For Windows Vista
- First right click on an empty area on your computer and then click Personalize.
- Select wallpaper then select the Desktop Background option.
- Select the browse button then select the image you want to display.
- Click on the OK button.
- If you wish to adjust the position the images, you can choose landscape, centered, or tiled.
- Congradulations! You just replaced your Windows Vista Wallpaper.
Check out my free wallpaper selection at wdc3d.com